VAT is complex and as a result, business often over or underpay VAT as a result of this.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
We have specialist knowledge of the following “difficult” areas:
- VAT on properties
- Partial exemption
- Import and export
- Second hand goods
- Buying and selling businesses
Contact us today for more information on VAT and your business.